Friday, January 02, 2009

Celebrity Death Pool 2009

The new year is underway, and while I'm still burning the midnight oil on the Best Of 2008, I thought I'd remind everybody of the 2009 Celebrity Death Pool.

The prize is the same again this time around: One free year of Immortality, from the diety of your choice.

Get your picks in here. Deadline is January 7. Last year saw some fierce competition, and you don't want to be left out.

We're looking for about 10 guesses per person, but don't worry about going a few over if you're really feeling a psychic connection with the Grim Reaper.

DOWNLOAD:
Warren Zevon - I'll Sleep When I'm Dead (live in VPRO Studio, 1976-12-08)
Uncle Tupelo - Dead Flowers (live Rolling Stones Cover)
The Smiths - The Queen Is Dead (live)
Will Sheff (Okkervil River) - The President's Dead (live 2006-08-06)
Robyn Hitchcock - My Wife and My Dead Wife (live, 2005-03-28)

No comments: