Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Porch/Life

I haven't posted a mix in ages, but here goes.

Porch/Life
(sendspace is full of ads now - look for the blue box that says "click here to start download from sendspace)

Chuck Prophet - Play That Song Again
Restorations - Neighborhood Song
Nothington - Captive Audience
Japandroids - Fire's Highway
Superchunk - This Summer
Nada Surf - Clear Eye Clouded Mind
Traps - Ten Teardrops
Divine Fits - Civilian Stripe
Tom Morello - Ease My Revolutionary Mind
Billy Bragg & Wilco - My Thirty Thousand
Jay Farrar - New Multitudes
Shearwater - You As You Were
Metric - Breathing Underwater
Giant Giant Sand - Caranito
Jens Lekman - I Know What Love Isn't
Field Report - Fergus Falls
Kelly Hogan - I Like To Keep Myself In Pain
Rainer - The Farm
Larry And His Flask - Ebb and Flow
Murs & Fashawn - This Generation
Big Meridox - Pen of a Titan
OutKast - SpottieOttieDopaliscious

No comments: