Friday, November 06, 2009

Five videos for Friday

Forgive me for going a little lazy with the blog lately, but it happens.

Here are a bunch of videos of bands I've seen over the last three weeks (one hell of a great run, I have to say. It's been a bit hard to wrap my head around it all, especially coming on the hells of the Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival). The videos are in a reverse chronological order based on when I saw the bands:

Tom Russell - Tonight We Ride


Dinosaur Jr. - Feel the Pain


Art Brut - Emily Kane


The Low Anthem - Charlie Darwin


Blind Pilot - Two Towns From Me


U2 - Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
Stupid U2 official youtube won't allow embedding, but click through anyway since it's a fantastic video - live from the Rose Bowl.

Bob Dylan - Things Have Changed
Another non-embeddable clip, this is from this summer's AFI tribute to Michael Douglas.

Yo La Tengo - Nothing to Hide

No comments: