Wednesday, September 16, 2009

New Mix: The Doc & David Interlude Choir

Get ready music fans - I just wrapped up my latest mix, "The Doc & David Interlude Choir"

Download it here.

1. Fourkiller Flats - Mindful
2. Avett Brothers - Paranoia in Bb Major
3. Justin Townes Earle - Can't Hardly Wait
4. Modest Mouse - Guilty Cocker Spaniels
5. M. Ward - To Go Home
6. Rainer Maria - Mystery and Misery
7. Caleb Christopher - Dope Was The Punk
8. All Autonomy - West Reign
9. Social Distortion - Don't Drag Me Down
10. Riverboat Gamblers - Don't Bury Me... I'm Still Not Dead
11. The Modlins - Monday Morning
12. Stew - North Bronx French Marie
13. Vic Chesnutt - Doubting Woman
14. Townes Van Zandt - Tecumseh Valley
15. Guy Clark - Dublin Blues
16. Bob Dylan - I Feel A Change Comin' On
17. The Gourds - Nuevo Laredo
18. Magnolia Electric Co. - Whip-poor-will
19. Blind Pilot - 3 Rounds and a Sound

I've always been attached to the idea of making new mixes in regular intervals because each one can stand for a particular period of time, for me essentially representing the highlights of six months of music listening. And I go back to my mixes quite a lot.

The Doc & David Interlude follows Sunburst Melodies, Vagabondish, The Arid Madlands, Howling Moon, and a great many others.

No comments: